Harshaw type DN-156 silicon diode

     I would like to contact other users of the Harshaw type DN-156 silicon
     diode. We use the diode for criticality accident dosimetry. Apparently
     there is a supply problem at the moment.

     If you do use the diode or can offer any information on the diode then
     please contact me using the address shown below.

     David Spencer                      Email   david.spencer@aeat.co.uk
     Health Physics Services            Tel     00 1235 435730
     AEA Technology                     Fax     00 1235 436279
     364 Harwell
     Didcot
     Great Britain
     OX11 0RA