MY Opinion on Opinions

I would vote for people wanting to express their opinion listing
a subject like mine.  I think there is a place for opinion and
argument/discussion on this bbs.  Although sometimes I tire of a
subject.  Don't really care to hear much more about LNT just now.
But opinions are part of what we do.  But getting people to label
messages as opinion may be like trying to get them to put their
name and e-mail address in the body of their messages so we can know
who is speaking and how to enlighten that individual person with our
brilliant opinion without having to enlighten all those who don't
wish it.

This is my opinion, I've shared it with you, not my boss, agency or
U.S. Government.  Don't you feel special?

Peter G. Vernig, vernig.peter@forum.va gov