So. Cal. HPS

Radsafers,

The Southern California Chapter Health Physics Society will be
holding a workshop on radiation worker training, April 11, 1996.
Dinner will be served at 5:00 pm with the workshop to follow. The
meeting will take place at:

Les Freres Taix Restaurant (French)
1911 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA

The workshop will look at radiation worker training, present and
future. A table will be setup for attendees to display training materials
(manuals, handouts, videos, etc.) Feel free to bring your stuff. If you
would like to make a brief presentation, let me know. I may have time
for a couple of more presentations.

If you would like more information please contact me directly.

Chuck Pickering, RSO
University of Southern California
Health Sciences Campus
1540 Alcazar Street