For Academic RSOs: Status of Survey

So far, I've received info from 2 Austialian RSOs, 2 Canadian RSOs, and
31 US RSOs.  If you know of any Academic RSOs who you can get info on,
have them send info direct to me.  US RSOs to date: Univ's of: OK, VA, MT,
NM, CA-Irvine, AR, AR-State, Chicago, IA-State, MI-State, NH, DE, OR, NY-
Queens, Yale, TX-A&M, HI, Cornell, MT-State, CT, Mayo Clinic, and most in TX.
This info is building rapidly, will be summarized in RADSAFE, and hopefully
published in a trade magazine.  With more info, a better picture will be
available.  Send your or their info to:
John C. White RSO
The University of Texas at Austin OEHS
304 E. 24th St., SER 202
Austin, TX  78712-1024
(512) 471-2042
(512) 471-6918 FAX
OHJCW@UTXDP.DP.UTEXAS.EDU
Info needed:
Name of Institution                       >
Location                                  >
Personnel term for RSO's position         >
 (Director, Ass't Dir., Coord., etc.)     º
Person who RSO reports to  (VP, Dir.)     >
Person who actually manages Radiation     >
 Safety Program (RSO, ASS't. RSO, etc.)   º
Level of education of RSO                 >
Level of certification of RSO             >
Level of education & Certification of     >
  actual manager.                         º
Number of Authorized Users of Radioactive >
  Materials at your Institution           º
Thanks for your time!!