Re: Collective dose and its monetary valuation

>Hi there,
>
>Radsafers,
>
>I am  searching for different monetary values of collective dose as used in
>optimization of radioprotection in different countries, for different
>classes of people and different levels of exposure.
>I would also be interested in potential uses of collective dose other than
>in the field of optimization as for example in performance assessment.
>
>Thanks for any references or contacts,
>				Jean-Michel MURE
>Email : Jean-Michel.Mure@andra.fr
>
>ANDRA
>DESS/SBSE
>Parc de la Croix Blanche
>1-7, rue Jean Monnet
>92298 CHATENAY MALABRY Cedex
>FRANCE
>
>Tel : (1) 46 11 83 74
>Fax : (1) 46 11 80 13

Dear J_M,

 could you redirect any messages you may receive on this to me?

I appreciate it.

Thanks.

  Miroslav

  Miroslav Lieskovsky                  Health Physics Department
  e-mail bus: mirolies@nbnet.nb.ca            Point Lepreau G.S.
  Phone  bus: (506) 659 6599 ext. 7421       New Brunswick Power
  Fax    bus: (506) 659 2003                       Lepreau, N.B.
  e-mail res: miroslav@mi.net                    Canada, E0G 2H0

  PS. Opinions expressed are mine only and standard disclaimers
      apply...