Re: cartoons on radiation

On Saturday, 16 Mar 1996, an unsignatured post stated:

> We are very interested in receiving cartoons regarding any aspect of
> radiation or health physics.  Please send us your favorites and
> include the author name and source if available.  Email to
> sanzzzz@aol.com, fax to 714-668-3149 attention: Sandi, or mail to
> Sandi Nemecek ,ICN Dosimetry Service, PO Box 19536, Irvine, Ca.
> 92713.

Duplicating and sending copyrighted material by facimile may be against
the law.  Better to send a description or the reference so that copy
permission can be obtained by the interested party.

With that said, there was a humorous cartoon in Physics Today, Jan.
1996, p. 85, showing a condemned prisoner being led to the electric
chair.  The caption had him raising a question about the link between
electromagnetic fields and cancer.

Rick

Richard G. Strickert, Ph.D           |  "Truth will always be stranger
Radian International, Austin, TX     |   than fiction, for we have made
512-310-5259, FAX 512-244-0160       |   fiction to suit ourselves."
Internet: rick_strickert@radian.com  |            - G.K. Chesterton
 ---> "All written IMHO." <---       |