Re: Collective dose and its monetary va -Reply

J.Muckerheide wrote in part:

>The 1993 HPS Position Statement and conclusions presented are of
>course superceded by the March 1996 HPS Position Statement which
>reflects the ....

This, of course, is not the case. The HPS has a well-defined process
for revising and reisuing its position statements. Unless and until
the referred to 1993 statement is revised, it is an official
position.

The 93 statement is probably under review, and might indeed have been
revised very recently, but I don't believe so.

Your, or my opinion, as to what the HPS will do might be interesting,
but it is irrelevant.

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE