---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 19:23:00 -0500
From: pblack@highlander.cbnet.ns.ca
To: bbusby@umich.edu

Is there a way to detect radiation without using expensive and hard to
get materials like geiger counter and by using everyday items?
Please reply as soon as possible. thank you, Mark Black

FormName: Question from the web
user: Mark Black
org: Riverview Rural High School
occu: Student
place: Ben Eoin, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada