Re: Healthy Worker Effect

Greetings

This has also puzzled me for some time.  What is peculiar about the
Nuclear Industry, as compared to other industries, that it can attract
"healthy workers".  Is there some surreptitious medical screening done
before hiring?

Regards

| H   H   M       M   L	       Gary H. Kramer  		              |
| H   H   MM     MM   L        Head, Human Monitoring Laboratory      |
| H   H   M M   M M   L	       Canadian National Calibration Reference|
| H   H   M  M M  M   L	       Centre for In-Vivo Monitoring          |
| HHHHH   M   M   M   L	       775 Brookfield Road, Ottawa, Ontario   |
| H   H   M       M   L	       CANADA K1A 1C1			      |
| H   H   M       M   L	       Tel: 613 954 6668;  Fax 613 957 1089   |
| H   H   M       M   LLLLLLL  GKRAMER@HPB.HWC.CA	              |
|     http://hpb1.hwc.ca/datahpb/dataehd/test/rpb/natref.htm          |