Re: Industry Event

>>Whatever happened to ALARA?????????????????
                          ^

Last I looked it was still spell with an R!

And what about the potential for adverse effects due to spending limited
resources on negligible - but highly political - risks and NOT having those
funds for other more tangible detriment?  (nothing PARTICULAR in mind)

It takes fortitude to say "if you can't detect it - it isn't there" and to
have the mind set that there will be no self-recrimination if better
technology later proves otherwise.  We can only do the best we can with what
we know/have.

On the other hand to persue imagined/theoretical harm - is folly and
wasteful.  If you can afford the waste - then I guess persuit of folly is
fine!