Re: Underwater Radiation Meter

We have utilized various underwater instruments such as the Eberline RO-7
with varying results.  Our most reliable instrument over the last five years
has been the DCA 3090 from the Dosimeter Corporation of America.  It has an
analog scale with an upper limit of 100 R/h, which makes it good for diver
surveys.  We have experienced very few failures and though I do not have the
exact price at hand, it was extremely competitive.

For more information, I can be contacted at Salem Generating Station between
0700 and 1500 EST.  My phone number is (609)339-2625.