Re[2]: HP Job Shortage - IH/HP question

     Because there was not return, allow me to answer for several of the
     HPs at the Ohio Department of Health.  We find that our hats cover
     such a broad spectrum of work that we must be not just familiar but
     trained in the topics of OSHA compliance, RCRA and CERCLA compliance,
     NESHAPS, Clean Air, Clean Water, and the Old Testament (no offense,
     just a little joke).  We find we must also be able to quote lead and
     asbestos rules and regulations, as well as know where in the library
     the Code of Federal Regulations are kept (just another little joke, we
     all have our very own set of 1977 CFRs - nothing but the best you
     know).

     This includes everyone in the Nuclear MAterials Safety and
     Contaminated Sites divisions within our bureau.

     Please forgive the sarcasm above.  I woke up this morning and realized
     I had to come to work again.

     Best regards

     Ron Goodwin
     Ronald_Goodwin@health.ohio.gov

     My management has neither read nor approved the above,  If I am lucky
     they won't read it in the future either.