IRS web site (fwd)

Hi All,

In keeping with the WWW thing I do, I thought I would pass along this
site, which has nothing to do with health physics, but I think is
signifigant and of interest to everyone here.

It is the IRS home page, and has all the tax forms, electronic filing,
misc info, ect.

http://www.irs.ustreas.gov/prod/

Sorry to take up bandwidth with this, but it is getting close to tax
time, and probably be a little late trying to get this into the News on
the Net (Working on August's column) ....

Regards,

Bruce Busby
bbusby@umich.edu