disclaimers - final remarks

I could not expect, that my somewhat pointed remarks, which arose from my
astonishment, that the majority of messages ended with similar remarks about
freeing others from responsibility, would create non-understanding and
probably also offence. If I had known that before I would have suppressed my
wish for writing the comment ......

We came far away from radiation protection and safety - so, my dear friends
in the USA, can we reach an agreement that habits, interpretations and
opinions might differ in different countries and continents?

Best wishes to all,

Franz Schoenhofer
Head of Department for Radiochemistry and Radioactivity in Food
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
AUSTRIA

Office: tel: -43-1- 40 491-520, fax -43-1- 40 491-540
Home: tel. and fax -43-1- 495 53 08, e-mail: schoenho@via.at
Christian Schönhofer
Habichergasse 31/7
A-1160 WIEN