Counterpoint

>Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 9:45:00 -0400
>From: "Stuart.Altman" <Stuart.Altman@dp.doe.gov>
>Subject: 10 CFR 20 and others on the Web
>
>     Radsafers:
>
>     There is a place on the Web that has a pretty good listing of all
>     CFRs, but I don't know if there is a fee involved,

Countrpoint is a fee-based publishing service.  Very professional outfit,
routine updates, decent search engine. Regs available on CD or via web.

Not cheap, but neithre are the printed versions.  Pricing varies with
level of distribution, ie single user cheaper than LAN access.

They can be reached at 617.547.4515, in Cambridge, MA