New DOT reg. changes

I hope someone can help me figure out the requirements under the new DOT
regs to ship limited quantities of radioactive material domestically.

Researchers ship small quantities (microcurie amounts in microliter
volumes) of S-35, H-3, C-14, I-125, or P-32 to other researchers across the
country. The standard shipping container is a box that originally
contained radioactive material.

I'm familiar with the changes in the A1 & A2 values. Where I get hazy is
what kind of container is now required (strong tight out the
window?), documentation, proper shipping name, UN number etc.

Any help tp lift the veil will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Al Castellane
Radiation Safety Office
Oregon Health Sciences University