Documenting Lab Surveys

My thanks to all of you who spared some time to respond to my inquiry about
survey documentation by lab personnel!  The 22 responses I received made it
clear that many of you have strong opinions about this question and made it
clear that there's a wwiiiiidddde range of views - no clear consensus at this
point.  I think you'll find a summary of the responses interesting so I prom-
ise to give you such a summary within the next couple of weeks.

Appreciatively,
Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu