Help - Looking for a message

Last week, a message was posted by an individual from the EPA (not representing the EPA) about the radiation problem and the drinking water in Toms River NJ.  I read it then discarded it.  I now find that I need a copy of this message to forward to another individual.  How, if possible would I get another copy of this message.  I do not remember the name of the author or the title, but I would know the writing if I saw it.

George Ascione
Deputy Manager, Health Physics
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
Princeton NJ.