Re: LNT Debate -Reply -Reply

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Keith Brown wrote:

> I did not mean to imply that we should base dose limits on job
> security.  I just find the juxtaposition of the LNT debate and the separate
> debate concerning downsizing in HP areas rather amusing.

shows hormesis, health physics will become a profession of assuring that
everyone gets the most beneficial radiation dose.

Kent Lambert
LAMBERT@hal.hahnemann.edu

All opinions are well reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say they are not the opinions of my
employer.    - Paraphrased from Michael Feldman.