---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: imaging@netvision.net.il

I am looking for a company, for instance, Landauer, Inc. or Nuclear Chicago,
which can supply film badge radiation monitoring services for health care
personnel, here in Jerusalem. I was unable to find such information through
the internet. If you could help me I would be most grateful.

Scott Fields, M.D.
imaging@netvision.net.il

org: Diagnostic Imaging
occup: Radiologist