Help in LOcating Message looking for Bone Marrow Donor

This is off topic.  Sorry.  Acouple weeks ago a reqest for bone
marrow donors for a child with mixed Korean/European ancestry was
forwarded to this list.  My daughter is Korean and I have loose
contacts with Korean American Adoptive Family organization here.  It
took me some time to make contact.  In the mean time I lost the
message.  CAN SOMEBODY please provide me with a copy or the origin of
the message.  There are a fair amount of potential donors that can
be contacted in this area.

Forward any help direct to me @ vernig.peter@forum.va.gov
Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver