Response to Cl-36

Thank you to all that had advice on Cl-36.  It is obvious that Cl-36 is a
beta emitter, and I am dealing E MAX.

The problem was that I just could not find any information on Cl-36 itself.
Since my chart of the nuclides was not available at the time of need, I
requested help from the experts, yourselves.

Please do not think that the library would have any info on this.  Ha Ha.
(very sarcastic) If that were the case I would not have bothered anyone.
Again thank you for all who took the time and gave additional reference
areas to check  (E MAX = .709 MeV).