Looking for career in HP

A friend of mine was kind enough to let me use her computer to place my
resume on radsafe.  I hope you do not mind me using radsafe for this
purpose.  If you would like to reply to the resume below, please use the
telephone number listed below.

>KARLA J. VIEGUT
>2092 South 102nd Street #325
>West Allis,WI 53227
>(414) 543-0698
>
>EDUCATION
>
>University of Wisconsin-Madison
>Bachelor of Science in Physics, Math, December 1992; (GPA 3.4/4.0)
>
>Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin
>Health Physics Technician Associate Degree, May 1996; (GPA 4.0/4.0)
>
>Relevant Courses:
>	Radiation Shielding			Radiological Emergencies
>	Radiation Biology & Radiochemistry	Nuclear Technology and Regulations
>	Instrumentation and Calibration	        Radioactive Material Disposal
>
>	Computer Skills: WordPerfect, Lotus123, Excel, dBASE, Harvard Graphics, Aptec
>
>EXPERIENCE
>
>INTERNSHIP
>
>Syncor International Corporation, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
>Participated in the radiation safety department of a nuclear pharmacy.
>Performed radiation surveys, swipe analysis, waste disposal,
>quarterly audit, and calibration of a dose calibrator and MCA.
January 1996 - April 1996.

>INTERNSHIP
>
>Dane County Environmental Health, Madison, Wisconsin.
>Assisted in organizing radon outreach program for the South Central
>Wisconsin Radon Information Center.  Implemented a plan to encourage area
>builders to incorporate radon resistant construction into new and re-modeled
>homes.  Coordinated a display booth for the Dane County Fair.  Established
>active communication between the participating counties and the state.
June 1995 - August 1995.

>LAB TECHNICIAN
>
>Manpower Temporary Agency; James River Corporation, Neenah Technical Center,
>Neenah, Wisconsin.  Physical Testing Laboratory. Tested the physical
>properties of tissue, towel, and paperboard. Used Aquidata data collection
>computer system.  August 1993 - October 1994.
>
>LAB TECHNICIAN
>
>University of Wisconsin Nuclear Physics Department, Madison, Wisconsin.
>Assisted graduate students in tandem accelerator experiments.
September 1991- January 1992.