FIDDLER -Reply

Our server is now back up and running. You may send

Thanks ... and thanks Johnny for your help.

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program
Environmental Protection Division
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
4244 International Parkway, Suite 114
Atlanta, GA 30354
(404) 362-2675   fax: (404) 362-2653
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> jjames <jjames@nando.net> 05/07/96 07:18 >>>

I am posting this message to radsafe for Jim Hardeman.
Their server is  down.

Jim is seeking information on the "Fiddler" survey meter.  Is
this  instrument available to purchase?  Does anyone have
one or more to loan  to Jim?  If I remember correctly, the
"Fiddler" was a thin crystal  detector used to monitor Pu or U
contamination.

You may post information to radsafe for all to see if others
might want  to learn about the "Fiddler".  If Jim's e-mail
bounces, you may send  responses to me at:
jjames@nando.net