Static Magnetic Field Guidelines

Radsafers:
I'm researching guidelines for exposure to static magnetic fields.  I have the
values recommended by ACGIH and by ICNIRP, but would also like to see the
values recommended by NRPB.  For occupational exposure I'm interested in the
daily time-weighted average limit, the ceiling limit and the extremity limit.
In addition, I'd like to know the limit for exposure of the general public (if
NRPB has established one) and the limit for wearers of medical electronic
devices.  Besides ACGIH, ICNIRP and NRPB, are there any other major standards
setting groups which have static magnetic field guidelines?

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu