Irradiator to deliver 25 kGys

Radsafers:  We have a researcher who wishes to deliver 25 kilograys to
some samples that are about the size of sugar packets (about 2 dozen).
While we have some irradiators on our campus, none will deliver such a
high dose in a short period of time.  Anyone out there have such a
facility?  If so, let me know via the e-mail address below.  I will in
turn provide the info to our researcher including availability, costs,
etc.

Regards - Mack Richard, RSO - Indiana U. Medical Center
E-mail address:  mrichard@wpo.iupui.edu