Position Available

Greetings:

There is a Health Physicist position open at Merck Research Laboratories in
Rahway, NJ.  MRL is the research division of Merck & Co., Inc., one of the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies.  We operate under an NRC  Type A
broad scope license.  For more information on Merck, see our home page!

The position will assist in all Health Physics operations to ensure
regulatory compliance.  We are looking for someone with 1+ years experience
in an R&D type environment.  In particular we would like someone familiar
with 1) fixed instrument calibration and troubleshooting (LSC, gamma
counter, 2x2 & 3x3 NaI spectroscopy) and 2) research laboratory audits.
 Additional relevant experience and training would be useful!

I'll be accepting electronic cover letters & resumes through 8 AM,
20-May-96.  Please use the guidance found at the Merck home page and
www.resumix.com/resume/resumeindex.html.  No attachments!!  Please send your
resume directly to me at glenn_sturchio@merck.com.  DO NOT RESPOND TO
RADSAFE.

Thanks,
Glenn M. Sturchio
Radiation Safety Manager
908-594-6267
glenn_sturchio@merck.com

Note:  The above is my opinion only and does not necessary reflect the
thoughts or policies of my employer.