Pathway graphics

Rad Safers

During the course of writing the LANL SWEIS the GRAM Team has need of a good
and simple pathways exposure picture (graphic). We have a few examples ( Fig.
1.1 form RESRAD), but we are looking for more to borrow.

If you have suggestions please respond to me directly.

Thanks in advance;

Robert Monsalve-Jones                   Snail mail
sweis@roadrunner.com                       GRAM Inc.
    (505) 662-6700                         974 17th Street
fax (505) 662-6705                         Los Alamos, NM 8754