Re: Uranium in well water

Barbara,

Yes I actually have personal knowledge from my own well which has been
measured at 60K pCi/L. I have since put a filter on the system. I will
send you more of the story later if you are interested. I am also a
principle in Key Technology in Lebanon, PA. Key provides Radon Canisters
and Key Trak radon detection units as well as Water test kits. Contact
RWALMER@keyradon.com  for more data. also 1-800-523-4964.
I will get back to you later.

Dan Caulk
RSO, INC.