Slit Lamp Eye Exams

I am interested in finding out how many organizations are giving
their neutron exposed workers slit lamp eye examinations.  If your
organization has a slit lamp exam program can you tell me if you provide
initial, periodic and termination examinations?  What criteria do you require
for having an individual examined, that is, a dose threshold, presence in a
neutron field, or any other reason. I would appreciate a direct response unless
 you feel this information is of interest to other radsafers.

        My e-mail address is milwicz@princeton.edu