What do you want in Rad Safety Software?

Hello fellow Radsafers,

	I am toying with the idea of developing a software package for
RSO's.  I understand that there are already some software packages on
the market, but I don't know what they do and don't do.  All I know is
that they are expensive.  I also want to know what all of you want in a
Rad Safety software package.  I am planning to include the following.

 - Dosimetry records (Generates records for exposure requests)
 - Inventory of Radioisotopes (with a full isotope information database
   and automatic decommissioning report generation)
 - Survey Instrument calibration schedule
 - Address book
 - Calendar
 - Log book
 - Online 10CFR20

Can any of you think of other applications you could use?  I want this
to be a comprehensive package.  I plan to make the program so that it
can be updated as needed to reflect changes in federal regulations.  I
am planning to supply these updates via the web to anyone who might
purchase a copy of this package.  It may be a while before this would be
ready, but I want it to be something we all can use.

Thanks in advance.
--
Eric Billingsley			ericnb@wpi.edu
WPI Mechanical Engineering		http://rso.wpi.edu/ericb