From: radsafe
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: ? lead hazard
Date: Wed: 05 June 1996 10:16AM

One of our IHs raised a question about the lead we use for shielding and
the hazards associated with it.  We tend to use a lot of lead foil for
the I-125 work.  It is bent and shaped as required, wearing gloves.

Should we be concerned about this?  Should all the lead foil and bricks
be wrapped in duct tape?  Has anyone measured lead levels in such cases?

If this issue has been raised before, please respond to me directly.  I
will post a summary of the answers.

Thanks.

Regards,

John