Re: Re[2]: Biotransformation of Radionuclides

The standard references are ICRP Publications 30, 48, 54, 69, 71 etc.
Again, suggest you look at the USTUR home page, and then give us a call.  I
will be out of town next week at the CRPA meeting, but you may wish to
contact one of the other faculty members.  All names, addresses (e-mail) and
phone numbers can be obtained through the home page.

Ron Kathren, Director
United States Transuranium and Uranium Registries
Washington State University>

     Thanks for your respond. Here is what I am looking for.  I need to