PYROPHORICITY

      If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

      I am looking for any type of comparison of hazards from
      fires/smoke produced from burning uranium.  Which is worse:  the
      fire hazard or the airborne contaminant hazard?  Instinct tells
      me it's the airborne hazard, but I'm looking for a study or
      anything like that with air samples and what-have-you.

      Alternately, any data collected from a burning derby or ingot or
      whatever would also be helpful.

      Thanks again!