Re: Flea Market Find

Jeff-

Many companies sold patent medicines and spring waters, some of which did
not contain the claimed radium or other radioactivity.  I am not familiar
with the Great Radium Spring Water Company but you may want to try Ed Lanza,
or Marv Rosenstein.  Also, if you want to sell one of the bottrles, let me know.

Ron Kathren