Subject: Question:  References to various historical rad events?
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    6/14/96 2:18 PM

Hey, there:

Does anyone have references to journal articles, historial non-fiction,
medical records or summaries thereof, narratives or other information that
they can share with me (privately) on the following topics:

o  The young physicist at Los Alamos who, as I recall, separated two hemi-
   spheres of Pu, averting disaster but sacrificing his own life, in 1944-45;
o  Karen Silkwood; and
o  nuclear fallout and its relationship to tobacco use.

Thanks.

I was asked some interesting questions in a rad demo for teachers today.

John

*John DeLaHunt, EHS & RSO * 1125 Glen Avenue          *
*The Colorado College     * Colorado Springs, CO 80905*
*jdelahunt@cc.colorado.edu* VOX:  (719)389-6678       *
*        Owner:           * FAX:  (719)635-3177       *
*hazmat-l@cc.colorado.edu *                           *
****My opinions only, not those of Colorado College****