Seeking employment

As a favor to a friend of mine I would like to list the following:

	I am seeking health physics employment in some capacity.
	I have recently graduated from Ga Tech with a masters
	degree in radiological science, and I have over 14.5 yrs of
	job experience as a registered nuclear medicine technologist
	as a CNMT, RT, ASCP (in vitro).  I have a M.S, B.A., A.A., and
	A.M.S. degrees, and have presented work at the annual
	Health Physics Society meeting in Boston, Mass. in 1995.  I am a
	co-author for an abstract published in the June 1995
	Health Physics Supplemental journal.

	Charles Tarpley Jr. CNMT
	280 Shields Road
	Stockbridge, Ga 30281
	(770) 474-9494

If you have any information on possible job opportunities for Charles,
pleases feel free to call him directly or you can respond to my e-mail
address and I will forward the information to him.  Thank you in advance
for your consideration.

Mitch Belanger
safmjb@panther.gsu.edu