Re: HP Certification -Reply

Joyce,

        I think that Brad in the Secretariat's office monitors this
listserver.  If he does, I am not sure if hard copies of this thread are
made and distributed to the AAHP/ABHP executive committees.  I agree that
they need to "open their eyes" and look hard at the issues and LISTEN to the
membership.

        JERRY THOMAS

At 15:24 6/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>There's a very interesting discussion going on here about HP
>certification.  I think it is important that this feedback reach the powers
>that be in the AAHP/ABHP and the HPS to inform them what the
>membership is thinking.  I'm not sure to what extent the officers and
>directors of AAHP monitor this forum.  In order to be sure this feedback
>gets to the top, those who have expressed opinions might make them
>known to an officer or director of AAHP.  Also, bring them up at the
>membership meeting of AAHP at the HPS meeting.  Same goes for those
>who want HPS to take action.  Perhaps some enterprising person could
>collect the strands of this thread and pass them on to these
>organizations in a non-electronic form (e.g., on paper).
>
>Joyce P. Davis, CHP
>joyced@dnfsb.gov
>or  mgkw59a@prodigy.com

CAPT Jerry A. Thomas,  MSC, USN
Chief Radiological Physics
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

mailto:thomas@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil
Phone:   (301) 295-3246