New site for the National Nuclear Data Center Web pages (fwd)

Hi All,

I thought I should pass this along about the NNDC. Also, as long as I am
taking up bandwidth,  the DOE has put out some really good info online
with "Online Approved DOE Technical Standards" which includes the Tritium
Safe Handling Practices document that I like, and some on fusion and
plutonium. The documents are in pdf format, with some in HTML. The DOE URL
for this is:

http://www.doe.gov/html/techstds/standard/standard.html

And at:  http://cted.inel.gov/cted/eh_mat.html
are the DOE RCT lesson plans/SG if someone would like them, or is studying
for the NRRPT.

These are all linked from our web site, in case you are wondering.

One last thing, we are going to try to get a listing of the Best HP
Related Web Sites (on one page), and would like your input. We have a form
at our web site to cast your vote for the best web sites (under What New),
and the top vote getter will be awarded the "Award". We will put together
a HTML listing and make it available. This is supposed to be
sorta light hearted, but also will generate some good info and
set of links. You can even help suggest a name for the award, even though
we are leaning towards the "Woo Award". Oh, the Radiation and Health
Physics homepage is NOT in the running, being the sponser and all for
this.

-Bruce Busby
 http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/
 bbusby@umich.edu

-------------------- passed on -----------------------------------------

The National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) Web pages have moved to a different
computer with the address www.nndc.bnl.gov. Exceptions to this move are the US
Nuclear Data Network (http://www.dne.bnl.gov/~burrows/usndn), US Nuclear
Reaction Data Network (http://www.dne.bnl.gov/~burrows/usnrdn), and the NNDC
mirror of the K.A.E.R.I. Table of Nuclides
(http://www.dne.bnl.gov/CoN/index.html). This site is now operational and will
be the official NNDC Web site as of July 6, 1996; stub HTML's will be left on
the old machine (www.dne.bnl.gov) pointing to the new site.

Please update your links as soon as possible. Attached is a table comparing the
old and new URL's for all NNDC links pointed to on our home page and a simple
HTML containing the new URL's to this level. These were generated with the aid
of Mosaic Autosurf.

NOTES:
1.  This move affects only the NNDC pages and not those of our parent department
                                              ---
  (Department of Advanced Technology) or of Brookhaven National Laboratory.
2.  Please check for obsolete URL's such as
    http://necs01.dne.bnl.gov/html/nndc.html
    http://datwww.dne.bnl.gov/nndc.html

Thomas W. Burrows
NNDC Web Effort Coordinator
nndctb@bnl.gov

============================== Old and New URL's ===============================
Old URL's                                             New URL's

http://www.dne.bnl.gov/nndc.html                      http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/
http://www.dne.bnl.gov/~burrows/nndcnsdd.html         http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/~burrows/nndcnsdd.html
http://www.dne.bnl.gov/~burrows/nndcnrd.html          http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/~burrows/nndcnrd.html
http://www.dne.bnl.gov/nndc/nndcbrochure.html         http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/nndc/nndcbrochure.html