RE: Position Opening

Mr. Wilds,

I have mailed a resume/cover letter/salary history per your instruction
for the job you advertised on RadSafe, unfortunately, when I went to
Kinko's to print them out, I forgot to take my references.  So, with your
indulgence, I'll send them to you via email.

1.     Larry R. Sanders
       Health Physicist, Battelle Memorial Institute
       3977 Linda Rd.
       Hilliard Ohio 43026
       Tel:  614-424-4857

2.     Dr. Linn Van Woerkem
        Professor Physics, Ohio State University
        Department of Physics
        174 West 18th Avenue
        Columbus OH  43210-1106
        Office Tel: 614-292-4286
        email: lvw@mps.ohio-state.edu

3.      Dr. Audeen Fentiman
         Professor Nuclear Engineering, Ohio State University
         240 Hitchcock Hall
         2070 Neil Avenue
         Columbus  OH 43210
         Office Tel: 614-292-7930
         email:  afentima@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thank you,
Brent Rogers