Re: Concrete Demolition

Kurt,

Check with TMI (Joe Kuehn).  We were vacuuming concrete dust measuring
greater than 50 R/h from concrete removal directly into 55 gal 17H drums
remotely.  The lid of the drums was modified to drop the dust into the drum
and the vacuum source was a HEPA filtered fan unit ( I seem to remember
about 5000 cfm).  The unit worked very well and was reliable.  The design is
similar to a wood shop dust collection system.
Good Luck, Doug Turner  Email turners@earthlink.net