Re: Urine Sampling - Normalization

 I saw one of those deadly little filler articles in the paper the other day, that said that the annual meeting of the UPPU club was cancelled this year at Los Alamos The article said that the club was for vets that had measurable body burdens of Plutonium and membership was limited to those who met the description in the club's name.
 These could be the volunteers you need, or maybe this study has been done.