RSO Magazine

Good day,

I just received the first issue of my subscription to RSO Magazine (Vol 1,
No 3) and was wondering if there was anyone out there who could direct me to
somewhere where  I could get the two back issues (the publisher doesn't have
them).  I saw the TOCs on the list a while back and thought a couple of the
articles looked pretty interesting.

Any information you could get me would be greatly appreciated.  Please
respond directly to me rather than to the list (unless you think other
people may want the same info).

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Tocher