Re: Particulate Air Sampling

Larry, You need to look at Millipore brand filters and air samplers.  I
don't have their address, but the buyers guide of Nuclear News or the Thomas
guide will list them.  You don't mention the radioisotope, the chemical
form, the type of radioactivity (alpha, beta or gamma) or the anticipated
concentrations - information that would be make the responses more meaningful.

Millipore filters require a scintered backing plate for support and a lower
sampling flow rate than glass fiber filters and are ideal for alpha sampling.

Doug Turner  Email:turners@earthlink.net