Industrial Radiation Safety Training Package

Hi RADSAFERs,

        We are currently using a 1984 edition of the Pacific Radiation
Corporation training package.  I have called the company and they don't have
an up-to-date program.

        Does anyone know of a more recent program which is on the market?

You can email me if you think other RADSAFERs aren't in the "Need to Know".

Thanks.

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov