The Why Files: Radiation Reassessed (fwd)

Hi All,

Just thought you'd like to know about a fairly new web article on
radiation. I am sure they would appreciate some feed back. Done pretty
well, good graphics, but over all good. It has had some funding by NSF at
wisc.

The Why Files
http://whyfiles.news.wisc.edu

51 years after the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, on
August 6, 1945, and 10 years after the explosion at
Chernobyl, what do we know about the effects of
low-dose radiation? [Posted August 1, 1996]

-Bruce Busby
 bbusby@umich.edu