New edition of GE Chart of Nuclides

While putting together a class for the fall semester, I learned that the
15th edition of the General Electric Chart of the Nuclides will be out
in late September, and that the 14th is no longer available.  Info can
be had by sending your name, address, phone, and fax to

Nuclides@sjcpo2.ne.ge.com

or by calling Noel Lemus at 800-668-7379.  I apologize if this sounds a
little commercial, but I know of no other source for this very useful
but hard to find product (yes, I know, there are on-line versions, but
you can't use them during a test!).

This message does not imply endorsement of Battelle, the Pacific
Northwest National Laboratory, or the U.S. Department of Energy.

- Dan Strom, Adjunct Associate Professor, Washington State University at
Tri-Cities

Daniel J. Strom, Ph.D., CHP
Staff Scientist
Health Protection Department K3-56