Re: Tritium Bubblers

Jerry-

I have not been able to locate his paper, But Paddy Walker of AECL developed
a flow-through tritium monitor some years age. He published a descriptive
technical note as I remember, but you might get better info by contacting
the author. (I believe his formal name is R.A.F. Walker.)

Regards,
Bob Hearn
rah@america.net