radiography

      Radiological Engineering (bst@inel.gov)
      6-1279  MS 4138  FAX 6-8959  Pager 5841
See NCRP report #49 and ANSI N43.3

*** Reply to note of 08/12/96 15:22

From: Berck, Dave
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: radiography
To all radsafers:

I am looking for any and all information on how to calculate
scattering/reflection values for an industrial radiography machine.  I
need this info (angles and magnitude in percentage) for both a concrete
shielding wall and for a round (steel) pressure vessel (target material).
 If you can provide either specific info (kvp and ma vs. target
material), or if you can direct me towards the right references, please
respond to me directly at:

                               dberck@sandia.gov

Thanks in advance.

David Berck, Sandia Health Physics