From: radsafe
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: lost source
Date: Thursday, August 15, 1996 9:53AM

The cs-137 source recently reported found in New York has been
identified as originally sold to a company called Logmaster.  They were a
Texas
licensee but terminated their license in 1983.  Reportedly, the texas
license
never
received any radioactive material before terminating.  We have identified a
location in Enid, Oklahoma and are working with the NRC to locate records,
etc.

If any of you who have information about the company are welcome to contact
me
at my email address.